Friday, 8 June 2018

[Once-great Britain / Iron Burka: The threat of being caught up in an 'Islamophobia Inquisition' for linking islamic terror to islam seems to be working - unlike the programs intended to thwart (nameless) terror] 95% of UK's PC Islamic 'deradicalization' programs fail (The other 5% possibly involve throwing Tommy Robinson and sundry bacon criminals in jail)

95% of UK's PC Islamic 'deradicalization' programs fail

Thursday, June 7, 2018
Michael F. Haverluck (OneNewsNow.com)
A government report revealed that the United Kingdom government’s “deradicalization” initiatives have a failure rate of greater than 95 percent – which is blamed on their politically correct delivery because instructors are too scared to use a “religious extremist” context and resort to discussing “Islamophobia,” instead of Islamic terrorism. ...
More on the success of linking a phony phobia to islamic terror-casting - instead of islam - at OneNewsNow.com