Wednesday, 28 June 2017

[Once-great Britain / Allah the Kuffar Slayer / Islamophonia] I’m a British follower of the fake god and its false prophet and I’m afraid for the first time in my life (following a number of successful islamic terror-castings in London, Manchester and elsewhere)

# Much of the trouble stems from allah's misconception that it is god (lord of the worlds) and that it is entitled to cast terror into the hearts of 'unbelievers' in its blasphemous, antichrist religion - as in Sura 8:12.

I’m a British Muslim and I’m afraid for the first time in my life

Tasnim Nazeer
Tuesday 27 June 2017
... Ignorant far-right groups and individuals such as former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson need to understand that the Muslim faith has nothing to do with IS and that the majority of attacks that the group perpetrates have been on Muslims in the Middle East, a fact that hardly gets highlighted by the media. ...
More on the fearful follower of the fake god and false prophet - blame-shifting from those who cast terror in the name of the fake god to its intended victims - who are labeled as 'ignoorant', 'far-right' and more - at Middle East Eye

# An earlier effort to blame-shift from the fake god's evil religion to its intended victims - portraying its followers as the real victims, anxious about doing every-day things:

Islamophobia on the Rise in the UK: A Call for Unity

Updated 22 November 2016
Tasnim Nazeer
... As a British Muslim, living in Scotland, I am deeply concerned that the backlash is escalating. I no longer feel as safe as I used to when dropping my kids to school or going out alone because I can see a change in the way Muslims are being treated. ...
# And still the fake god continues to behead, maim, spindle and mutilate 'unbelievers' in its doomed religion - and its followers continue to deflect attention elsewhere - and so it will be, until it is bound in the Lake of Fire - its days of casting terror brought to an end. Flee from islam - run for your life!