Monday, 29 May 2017

[Terror Australis: The usual fake news about the fake god's fake religion] 'I am a Muslim, I ask me anything': Male followers of the false prophet take to the streets to 'educate' people about their phony, antichrist religion in the wake of allah's successful Manchester terror-casting

'I am a Muslim, I ask me anything': Islamic men take to the streets to educate people about their religion in the wake of Manchester terror attack

By April Glover For Daily Mail Australia
29 May 2017
... Mr Tahir said he wanted to take to the streets to clear up misinformed judgement on the Islam faith after the tragic terrorist bombing in Manchester.

'It was heartbreaking for us to see in the name of our faith that this atrocity was happening and that beloved human beings were unfortunately being killed in the name of Islam,' he told the West Australian. ...
More of the usual 'heartbreak' that follows the many successful islamic terror-castings that are explained away as 'nothing to do with islam' at Daily Mail - another site wanting to promote fake news in support of the fake god's fake religion