Thursday, 4 May 2017

[How can Kuffar earn the trust of followers of the phony god and false prophet as they babble about whitesplaining, microaggressions, safetypins, islamophonia, white supremacy - and rejection of Jesus Christ as saviour and lord?] What I Want Kuffar to Know (Tripe Overload)

What I Want Non-Muslims to Know

ByAfrica Jackson
... The people I grew up around don't understand how I could "betray Jesus after he sacrificed his life for my soul." Conservatives are often prejudiced and disgusted by my assertion of human rights. ...
Here’s what I need non-Muslims to know:

1. I want Christians to understand that it is unacceptable to condemn us because we don't fit the stereotype of Muslims. ...
3. I want so-called allies to know that their safety pin activism won't protect us.

Seriously, if I see one more white woman whitesplain Islamophobia to a Muslim woman while wearing a safety pin, I might snap. ...
More on the unfortunate follower of the phony god and false prophet - with a heap of victim baggage - at Bustle

# Why would Christians condemn (them) because they don't fit the stereotype of muslims - whatever that may be. They would only be condemned if they reject God's gift of salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ - following allah's denial of the deity, son-ship and crucifixion of Jesus Christ - exchanging the Truth for a lie of allah's making.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is the antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.