Tuesday, 30 May 2017

[Fake News following allah's successful Manchester terror-casting] We are not the enemy: a Pakistani migrant's reflections on the phony god's phony, Kuffarcidal religion - and the 'phobia' thereof

We are not the enemy: a Pakistani migrant's reflections on Islam and Islamophobia

Date 29.05.2017
Author Farhad Mirza
... I am a Pakistani migrant, living in the West. So, naturally, I fear the divisive rhetoric that follows tragedies such as the one we witnessed in Manchester last week. I am dismayed by the embrace of Islamophobia in mainstream politics and I appreciate the concerns of liberals who jump to my defense when unfair assumptions about migrants are made. ...
More baggage about the phony god's phony, terror-casting religion and the 'phobia' thereof at DW - made for minds, or so they say