By Erasmo Martinez
April 1, 2017
... Shaiq says she is on edge whenever a terrorist attack appears in the news.More reinforcing the 'I hope it's not a muslim' stereotripe following islamic terror-castings at KQED
“Today, when anything happens, the first thing that comes to our minds is, ‘Oh God, I hope it’s not a Muslim,” she said. ...
# Other post-terror stereotripes:
- Nothing to do with islam
- Killing an innocent soul is like killing all of humanity
- History of mental illness
- No-one knew him at the moske
- muslims in (insert location) brace for backlash
- muslims in (insert location) are reeling!
- We are shocked!
- islam is peace