Wednesday, 1 March 2017

[Terror Australis / Great Falling Away / Beware of false prophets] 'My wife gets called a terrorist': Follower of the false prophet of islam living in Young says he is labelled 'scum' and told to 'get some pork on your fork' at the supermarket - as he recalls meeting accused 'bush terrorist' at the moske

'My wife gets called a terrorist': Muslim man living in Young says he is labelled 'scum' and told to 'get some pork on your fork' at the supermarket - as he recalls meeting accused 'bush terrorist' at the mosque

By Belinda Cleary In Young For Daily Mail Australia
1 March 2017
... The father-of-two lives in a house adorned with Islamic writing which reads 'Allah' and 'Mohammad'.

'If I knew any one planning any kind of attack I would be the first one down to the cop shop,' he said.

'ISIL isn't religious - it isn't my religion - it is a group in the Middle East run by hate.' ...
More on the unfortunate victim living in the house adorned with the title or name of the false god of islam and its false prophet at Mail Online

# His religion - run by hate and destruction - much the same as ISIS' religion:

[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.