Monday, 16 January 2017

[USA / Hedjabbery in the Age of Trump] Follower of the False Prophet In Trump’s America: This Fashion Designer Is Standing Up To (support allah's hateful, blasphemous religion) -- And Tariffs

Muslim In Trump’s America: This Fashion Designer Is Standing Up To Hate -- And Tariffs

By Jason Le Miere
01/15/17
... “Subconsciously as I was sleeping, I could feel that I wasn’t getting woken up by the cheering anymore,” Elturk recalled to International Business Times. “And that’s why, in my sleep, I said ‘something is going on. Why haven’t I been woken up yet?’ I kind of jerked myself out of bed and I checked my phone and that’s when I saw it. I immediately went to watch the news coverage to confirm that this was real, at which point I started crying." ...
More crying while muslim at International Business Times

# Standing in support of hate:

[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

U2 Cancels New Album Because Trump Won Election

# Mark Dice