Thursday, 8 December 2016

[USA / 9-11 / Allah the Kuffar Slayer / Islamophonia - Boogeyman Alert] Media-driven fear of evil, terror-casting islam has created islamic extremism (even though such 'extremism' has nothing to do with islam - or so the story goes)

Media-driven Islamophobia has created Islamic extremism

SEKI SHIWOKU DECEMBER 7, 2016
In the fall of 2001, as I turned for Salaam at the end of Jumah salat, Islamic Friday prayer, I craned my neck over my shoulder, first to the right and then to the left. From the corner of my eye I saw a White woman in the back of the mosque, filming us as we performed our prayer. ...
... I am part of a generation of Muslim Americans who have grown up in the shadow of 9/11. We have spent our formative years in a hostile media environment that has vilified our religion and demonized us. This has invited anger and retaliation in the hearts of some Muslims, causing them to commit atrocious crimes. ...
More vilifying and demonizing the vile, demonic religion at Golden Gate Express

# How the media allah creates islamic terror-casting:

[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.