Tuesday, 29 November 2016

[USA / Ohio / Stabbing while muslim: I'm not what the media portrays me to be] From the archives: Ohio State attacker featured in ‘Humans of Ohio State’

# And what will 'the media' portray him to be?

From the archives: Ohio State attacker featured in ‘Humans of Ohio State’

By Kevin Stankiewicz and Jay Panandiker
November 28, 2016
... I’m a Muslim, it’s not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen. But, I don’t blame them. It’s the media that put that picture in their heads so they’re just going to have it and it, it’s going to make them feel uncomfortable. I was kind of scared right now. But I just did it. I relied on God. I went over to the corner and just prayed.” ...
More praying into the hands of the strange, terror-casting 'god' of islam at The Lantern

# Archived copy of The lantern - story is on page 5

[8.17] So you did not slay them, but it was Allah Who slew them, and you did not smite when you smote (the enemy), but it was Allah Who smote, and that He might confer upon the believers a good gift from Himself; surely Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

Suspect Identified in Ohio State Attack as Abdul Razak Ali Artan

by PETE WILLIAMS, TOM WINTER, ANDREW BLANKSTEIN and TRACY CONNOR
NOV 28 2016
... Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, wrote on what appears to be his Facebook page that he had reached a "boiling point," made a reference to "lone wolf attacks" and cited radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. ...
More debunking the myth of islam being a peaceful religion at NBC News

# Flee from islam - run for your life!

'Run, Hide, Fight': Ohio State Attack Advice Is New Mantra on Campuses

by ASSOCIATED PRESS
NOV 28 2016
As police responded to the attack at Ohio State University, school officials blasted an ominous message to students with a set of instructions: "Run Hide Fight." ...