Friday, 18 November 2016

[USA / Allah the Kuffar Slayer / Evil, blasphemous islam is not a dirty religion :)] Final 3 Minnesota men sentenced in Islamic State case

Final 3 Minnesota men sentenced in Islamic State case

Associated Press
November 17, 2016
... "I will fight anyone who says Islam is a dirty religion or one of violence. It is not," Davis said. "I've been stern and harsh in my sentencing for good reason, which is to incapacitate this cell."
More defence of allah's evil, blasphemous, antichrist, terror-casting religion at Yahoo News

# Non-violent, clean terror-casting:

[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.