Friday, 11 November 2016

[USA / Age of Trump / Islamophonia: The stuff of nightmares, would you believe?] Every Follower of the False Prophet (Made Victorious Through Terror) Knows Things Will Never Be The Same Again

Every Muslim Knows Things Will Never Be The Same Again

09/11/2016
Basit Mahmood
It’s the stuff of nightmares. After trying to convince myself all day yesterday, persuaded by many of my fellow Muslims that it could not be possible, despite my gut telling me otherwise, Donald Trump not only won the presidential election, he did so convincingly. ...
More stereotripe about muslim nightmares and general victimhood at The Huffington Post, of all places :)

# Beware of false prophets - and their jihads:

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)


Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).