Thursday, 10 November 2016

[USA / Age of Trump / The Guardian, no less :)] 'I worry this will empower racists': US followers of the evil 'god' who seeks to kill, convert, or force Christians and Jews to live in subjection - on Trump's victory

'I worry this will empower racists': US Muslims on Trump's victory

Sarah Marsh and Guardian readers
Thursday 10 November 2016
Tamur Karim, from New York: ‘Who will protect us minorities now?’
... Hate has been elevated to a high platform. I always used to joke that I would move to Canada if he were elected, but I never thought Trump would win. I have lived in this country for 26 years: I came here at six months old as an Afghan refugee. My whole family is here, we don’t want to leave this country. ...
More on those who found a better life in the US - but continue to follow the evil, jizyah-extracting 'god' of islam and its false prophet - at The Guardian

# The protection racket:

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

# Flee from islam - run for your life!

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.