Friday, 25 November 2016

[UK Swamp News / Another 'islamophobia' tale from Strasbourg, a city not immune to islamic terror-casting] I just returned from Strasbourg, where a man screamed racial abuse at me in public and everybody looked on silently

I just returned from Strasbourg, where a man screamed racial abuse at me in public and everybody looked on silently

Shehab Khan
... What really got to me were the reactions of the 20 or so people in the shop. No one moved an inch, no one said a word. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me for half an hour while a man filled with hatred continued his tirade of abuse. ...
More on the woman who stayed in a shop in Strasbourg listening to abuse for half an hour and then wrote about it at Independent

# Better to indirectly abuse Steve Bannon:

If you were worried about Donald Trump, wait until you meet his new chief strategist Steve Bannon

Shehab Khan
Tuesday 15 November 2016
... Ben Shapiro, a former editor at the organisation described Bannon as a “legitimately sinister figure” and one that “many former employees of Breitbart News are afraid of”. ...
# Perhaps he had recently been in a shop in Strasbourg