Thursday, 17 November 2016

[Age of Trump: How do I tell my child the boogeyman will get her and tear her hijab from her head] As a follower of the false prophet (made victorious through terror), how do I tell my child the new president ... wants to put a stop to islamic terror-casting?

As a Muslim, how do I tell my child the new president doesn’t like us?

Mehdi Hasan
Thursday 17 November 2016
... I can’t put it off much longer. At some stage soon I have to have the conversation with my daughter that all Muslim parents dread. The “Islamophobia conversation”. The discussion in which you have to ask your child to be restrained, to be careful when they talk about their faith and their beliefs in public because, unbeknown to them, there are people out there who see them as a threat; who fear Muslims and loathe Islam.

How do I tell her that one of those people now includes her own president?
More summoning up the boogeyman to scare his poor daughter at The Guardian

# How allah gets people to fear its evil religion, by casting terror into their hearts - allowing its own followers to fear the resultant boogeyman:

[8.12
] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.


# Don't simply scare your poor daughter with hedjab-tugging tales - warn her to flee the evil religion completely - what is unfolding is far more serious than a tale of a tugged hedjab that may or may not be true!

SCARE PRANK: Boogeyman terrifies Halloween shoppers

# WWE



# Strange advert that preceded the Boogeyman video: