Sunday, 25 November 2012

Gellerphobia: Weird attack on Pamela Geller and others

Pam Geller Lies: 5 Persistent Myths About Muslims

Sabith Khan
Here is my a list of top five ideas about Islam and Muslims which are wrong and misleading:
1. All Muslims are bent on dominating the world, and hence are not to be trusted.
3. All Muslims are perfectly familiar with all tenets of Islam.
4. All things Islamic are oppressive towards women.
5. All Muslim men have four wives and are promiscuous.
More myths, Pam Geller lies, or something strange at policymic

The strange list and article doesn't seem to provide evidence that Pamela Geller believes anything on the list, or that she lied or lies as in the heading.

I have lived, worked in India, UAE and the US. Issues that are close to my heart include : Civic engagement, Media strategy and non-profit management. I serve as the Founding Executive Director of MENASA, a Youth leadership and citizens diplomacy initiative. See http://menasaworld.com for more. When I am not working, I enjoy exploring new places, cooking, Golf, Soccer, independent movies and blogging. All views expressed here are mine, and not of any organization that I am associated with.